Moualem & Moualem constantly moves forward technologically, working with all of the advanced bookkeeping systems that currently exist in the market. In addition to constant contact with the tax authorities’ computers, our clients enjoy access to the company’s computer system, which presents various bookkeeping reports. Our computer services include working with “soft” (scanned) copies of documents, and access to cloud services. We help with implementing bookkeeping systems, interfaces with banks, credit card systems and interfaces with funds and various financial bodies.
The department’s services include:
- Assessing the business’s computer systems and adapting them to the user’s needs.
- Testing the computer systems, including ERP systems.
- Automated monitoring of computer systems, to ensure the integrity and accuracy of data.
- Assessing the data security system.
- Checking backup and data recovery systems.
- Defining the user’s needs for outputs and automated monitoring reports.